If you are looking for a property management company for your new home, or looking for a change then Vacation By The Beach maybe the right choice for you. We are a performance oriented company. This means if we do not perform we do not get paid!! Below I have outlined some features that we offer our owners. If you have interest in Vacation By The Beach managing your property then click here to contact us, or call toll free at 877-228-6357.
1. We do not charge a management fee.
2. Our commission structure is 21% on total revenue we place.
3. We do not charge for owner bookings. The owner is only charged the departure clean fee.
4. We have been managing homes on 30-A since 2006. We also have a management company in Orlando, where we have been managing properties since 2001.
5. We do not have call out charges. We pay our staff out of the commission we make by booking your property. The only time you will be billed is if we have to buy a part, or if the repair is labor intensive.
6. Our operation manager lives less than 5 minutes from 30-A.
7. We have a full marketing division. Our newest addition is our state of the art website which allows guests to search for availability and book their stay in real time. Our website sends out confirmation emails and arrival instructions to customers within seconds of reserving a property.
8. Owners will have 24 hour access to their calendar through our website. They can view when their home is booked or when it is empty. Owners will be able to enter their own bookings anytime of day. There is not a need to contact us when an owner booking is made. We are notified automatically by email and the booking is placed in our system.
9. Our booking system generates a new door code for each guest. This provides a great sense of security for our owners. Many of our competitors use the same door code year round.
10. We always book our summer weeks Saturday-Saturday. This will maximize the owner’s revenue. Some companies will take Thursday-Monday bookings just to place the revenue. Doing this can break up two weeks of rentals in prime time.
11. Competitive pricing of your home is very important. Our goal is to place the maximum amount of revenue in your home as possible. It is very important that we do not market your property too high or too low. There is a fine line between having a home with high occupancy and having a home that has low occupancy. Usually this comes down to pricing.
12. We are always looking towards the future. The $20,000 website upgrade puts us a step ahead of the competition. We have started going on trips to the U.K. to market the 30A area at travel shows. We believe the new airport will bring new tourists from the Northeast U.S. and from Europe.